Friday, November 14, 2008

What I can't say

If spilling my guts (as it were), weren't so hard for me to do...then I would tell you all that I am having one of the worst weeks of my life. One of the most difficult, I can't seem to find God anywhere, I'm lost and can't seem to find myself weeks. But...I am not that kind, so I cannot tell you all that.

I can tell you that I have hurt my back somehow and it's really kicking my butt. There is a muscle low in my ribs that is killing me on my side and in my back and no matter what I do, I cannot get comfortable. Walking very far is out of the question, laying down doesn't work, sitting hurts, and heaven help me if I hiccup! This started on Monday night, and I have no idea what I might have done to it.

It's Friday once again. Wasn't it just Friday, like a couple of days ago? I think senility might be setting in.

Have a happy weekend. :)

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fridays seem to come right after Mondays.

Can you see a doctor? Constant pain calls out for help. I'm so sorry, and this isn't pity. I wish I could be there, in person, for you.

Portia said...

Oh my, Jamie. No one can fault you for feeling the way you do right now. I hope the pain lets up and you get some good rest. Prayers for Janelle and the baby. Hugs to you.

Amanda said...

Ow, ow, Ow.

(((((((Jamie))))))

At least it's Friday.

M Chickk said...

OH, I am SO sorry. I feel your pain!! Really. I am in a bad way right now too but mine was self inflicted, sort of. I was already hurting bad and then I went for a two hour ride on a quad. Not much relief after that. I sure hope you find out what is causing your pain and can find something to make you feel better. Take it easy.

Andrew said...

I'm thinking of you. I wish I could wave some magic wand for you, me, and Soul and fix everything. I wish I could cheer you up with my flowery prose. Know that you are on my heart and mind.

SOUL: said...

awww -- isn't andrew a sweetie.

hi andrew!

i do hope you can see a dr soon and hopefully get some answers and relief. oh the saga.

really tho-- this year is almost over-- the next-- just HAS to be better.

we have both been on a constant run of BS this entire year i think.
it can ONLY get better.
so hang in there my friend..

and i hope you have a real good day!
you know i think of you lots

ox

Summer said...

I hope today is better for you.

ac said...

Hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you today. Hugs. ac

Golden To Silver Val said...

I think STRESS happened to you. Stress makes the muscles tighten up, which isn't good on the back. If you can, have some drinks and try and relax a little.
I know about the conflicts with Him right now....I had them too. All I kept thinking was...it wasn't fair and it wasn't right. Don't worry...your faith will restore in due time and God certainly does understand.....honest.
Sending hugs and lots of love your way.