Saturday, April 21, 2007

Immobility....

Oh Holy Crap, am I in pain this morning. I knew I would be, yesterday went on forever, and i worked my tail off. Then we went out last night, and the night ended late, and I knew I would be in trouble as soon as I laid down. So far, nothing has even dulled the pain. Alcohol, anyone? No, a little too early, but damn, damn, damn. I have to get to the garage for a little while, at least, I managed to get very little accomplished yesterday. The ice cream store was quite busy, I was late getting back to the garage, and too worn out to do much. So, there you have my day. Except---H locked the keys in his car and we have to get to the garage to get the other set. He was quite irritated with himself, and tried to break in to it, but to no avail. I know this is not the way he wanted to start his day today, he is supposed to be at the rental house, painting. So, basically a typical morning in this household. I do have a guest, D has come home for the weekend, and I am happy to have her here. I would be happier if I could walk, and have her here, but I will take what I can get. I hope your day is wonderful......I am out of here.

No comments: