Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The King and Queen of Ice Cream!

Oh my, my, my, my, MY. I am in pain this morning, and hobbling around like an eighty year old feeble-minded old hag. Yesterday was plenty busy, I never did get back to business #1, it was so busy that I ended up staying at the Ice Cream Store until we closed it---then we had to clean the place up, we didn't get back home until nearly nine. It wasn't a BAD day, just a hard day, I am pretty much unable to work there, on my feet, hurrying about, making shakes and sundaes and running the grill for ten hours at a time, I just can't do it anymore. I don't know if it's the health problems, or just plain old age, although I would think that i should be able to do it at my age, H manages just fine, and he's only five years younger. He and i worked together quite well yesterday, we are quite a team, we can get some great looking shit put OUT. I make the best looking sandwiches on the planet, and he is the ICE CREAM KING! Seriously. I really do enjoy working there, it would be fun if I wasn't worrying about all that I am NOT getting done at my real job, and I worry what's going on there, but I have said all along that i am a babysitter on job number one. If I were able to get the one and only troublemaker out of there, I wouldn't worry about it at all. Plus, I had about fifty phone calls from the employees there, what do I do about this, what do you want me to do with that, even from the OWNER. That one always makes me laugh, it's YOUR business, but whatever, call me when you don't know what to do about something. teehee. In any event, I am barely able to walk today, so I it will be a hard one. I am late this morning, getting up was even hard, very unusual. Well, I am off to my day, hopefully the pain in my legs will ease up a bit, or this day is going to suck. Hope yours is GREAT!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OMG, girl you've earned yourself a good time this evening. And put those legs up!