Thursday, March 01, 2007

Impossible.

A change in plans, mine, not the hospital's. Her surgery is still this morning, I got up, dressed, and left early, only to find halfway there, that I could not see where the hell I was going due to the rain, fog, hail, ice and wind. I turned around, and came here to work. I have never in my life not been able to get where i needed to, but this morning was impossible. I don't know if I really am going blind, or if the conditions really were that bad. I have traveled in worse storms, but never when what's coming next was way worse. The radio keep reporting "stay home, travel not advised", blizzard warnings don't come around here too often. I have also seen all of this hype turn into much ado about nothing. I feel bad. I worry about her so much. UPDATE: Now the surgery has been put back until this afternoon----WTF? She wants it over with; I don't blame her. Shit. Later.

No comments: