Saturday, March 24, 2007

Either way, it's okay to wake up with yourself

Well hello there. I am late today, this has been a mixed-up morning. Out late, too tired this am, then H and I had a serious talk, we are going to give it one more try, only one more, then if we can't be happy, we will end it with no issues. At least as few as possible. I am hopeful, but cautious. We did decide that we will leave this town, no matter what, before this year is over. I am happy about that. In any event, I am happy. I am hoping for good results if both of us are trying at the same time. On the other hand, I am realistic. Enough said.

I am at work now, I came in late, but I am planning to work late today, as this business is sponsoring a basketball tournament late today, and it is in the same town. I have plenty to do, so that will not be a problem:). I am looking forward to tonight, OS is playing, among others that work here. It will be a good time. I love watching my kid play. He is awesome. I feel the same about watching/hearing YS play guitar, and the many school band performances that D had, playing clarinet, saxophone, alto sax, and drums. Such wasted talent in her case, she doesn't do any of it anymore.

This had been such a stressful week, even worse than usual. YS's car was towed at his apartment complex for parking where he shouldn't have, a couple of hours and (my) a hundred dollars later, he had it back. D was harassed by the cops, I had a run-in with them. CrazyDog is sick, the vet feels fairly certain that is was the dog food that has been recalled, her kidneys are out of whack and H has to give her IV's for the next few days. I am upset about it, but I am grateful that it was caught in time, and she should recover. And that is all on top of the regular stress that goes along with my life, with every one's lives, I would guess.

I suppose I should get my self to work....that's what they pay me the big bucks for. teehee. Hope your day is great!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Not sure what's the background, but I wish you both the best of luck in working everything out!

I hope you have a great day too!

PS. I hope it's ok to add you on my blogroll. :)

Jamie said...

Amanda, thank you for the good wishes and yes, it's great for you to add me! Have a wonderful day. Jamie