Thursday, February 08, 2007

Let's change Crazydog's name to Elaine

This is Friday for me, after today, I won't go back to work until Monday. But this day will be quite long, until eight, and I have a ton to do. As usual. I am looking forward to a couple of days off, although I am wondering how the few days together will be for H and I. We have been a little off, to put it mildly. I am not sure how long we will be gone this weekend, I guess we will play it by ear. I would like to go my older sisters city of residence on Saturday, but i have not called to see if they are busy that evening. They usually are, they are the type that makes plans well in advance. It wouldn't break my heart if we came home that day either, as the Bud Shootout is on Saturday night, but if they are available, we will just tivo the race and watch it when we get home on Sunday. Ah, such dilemma's..

I have been having the worst nightmare's recently. I have never been one to dream alot, or if I do, I don't remember them, but the past couple of weeks, I have mostly BAD dreams every night. I don't like this and i have no idea what would cause it. Last night, I woke up at twelve-thirty, particularly troubled about the dream, and called YS to make sure he was okay. What do you think, am I totally gone? Perhaps. I was so disturbed that I wanted to call all of them, but I knew that OS would be asleep and he would kill me, and I assumed that D would still be out on the town for her birthday. After a few minutes of talking myself out of it, I felt better, but it was a long time until I could go back to sleep. And I'm sure that YS thinks i have gone over the edge. Whatever. It wouldn't be the first time they have thought that.

OS is coming here for the weekend to take care of crazydog. That is a big job. I want a normal dog so bad. I love CD but she makes it really hard to be close to her---I swear she is out to get me. I came home from work on Monday night, and she came running from the direction opposite of what I expected her to, and she jumped on me and gave me a shove that would have taken me all the way across the kitchen had the table not been in the way. As it is, she left me with a lump on my upper thigh where it struck the table. It reminded me of Elaine on Seinfeld "get out!" it was that kind of push, only on my back. My Mom's dogs are so sweet, they love me, they don't even WANT to beat me up. That is one of the reasons I love visiting her, to see her puppies.

I guess I should get the day started. I am tired this morning, and my right leg is not listening to me. I hope your day is good----Later.

No comments: