Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lucky Charms

I woke up starving in the threes, again. I had been asleep since like freakin' six pm, however. I don't know what happened, I wanted to watch a movie that we rented, I knew I was a little tired, but I just died, passed out, whatever. It was weird. I am still starving. Dieting is a bitch.

It's Sunday, although when I first woke up, I thought it was a work day. It really should be, I am toying with the idea of going in to work, I can't seem to get caught up with all that has been going on lately. I really don't want to go today, it makes the actual workweek really, really long. It wouldn't be the first time, and I probably will have to put a couple of Sundays in before I get the books closed on both business's for last year. We will see. I don't have any important plans for today, I am barely even cooking. The fam is sort of watching what they eat, also. Except for H, he does watch it, then he eats anything and everything. Not that he needs to worry about it, he is by no means fat person. He exercises regularly and lifts weights, and has no issues with his body. He just wants to eat healthily, and he can never quite manage. OS, the other part of the fam that I am referring to right now, will be here to do ALL his laundry, and he is always on a diet, as he is a weight lifter, and exercise addict, and he eats very, very well until he comes home, and I mess it up for him with my cooking and baking. So today he won't have to worry about it.

Inventory went pretty well, they were mostly finished by noon, as expected. It will be a few days before i get the final number. As usual. It was a good group of people that helped. I got home from work just before three, went for a COLD walk with H. He was extremely tired all day, and then I was the one that slept all evening.

On with my day, although I am not sure what I will get "on" with, as it is only four-thirty. I know it's time to eat. Later.

No comments: