Sunday, January 07, 2007

Shit

This hasn't been the best day ever. I don't know what the problem is, I do know that i am in pain, I suppose from all the walking I have been doing, and I think that is to be expected. But H is a crab, although if I were to say that, he would deny it. I guess I'm not the happiest thing ever, mostly because I am really getting tired of his moods. And because I am tired of feeling bad. And because I am hungry. Holy crap, whine, whine whine. Seriously, though, H really has become a moody little dick recently, and while I suppose that's his right, it really isn't his style. Or it never has been. And leaving him has never been mine, but like him, i suppose I could take on a new style. I am finished living with jerks. Alone is waaay better than that. Over and Out.

No comments: