Thursday, January 11, 2007

La De Da De Dee...La De Da De Dah...

Hey - Thursday. My second favorite day of the week. But, I am upright, currently eating my 120 calorie breakfast, what more could I ask for? All the talk in every place has been about the upcoming snow...well, shit, it is January in the midwest. It's supposed to do that, not that I am excited about it. Generally speaking, most times when a huge storm in predicted, very little actually happens. I have said for years that grocery store managers were in cahoots (teehee, I said cahoots) with the meteorologists, and they must get a kick back from all the panic buying that happens pre-storm. Much ado about nothing, hopefully. If not, I guess I will just scrape the windows and get on with it, although I really do hate it.

H has been in bed for almost twelve hours, he was so very tired last night. He is working at the garage today, he has so many other things he needs to be doing, and i am quite grateful. I have got to find a permanent employee. The question is, where? I have put ads in the local paper before, and it's an amazing stream of one loser after another, none of which really want to work, they just want the job. Hmmm...

I'm off to my day. Good things are going to happen today----hope it's that way for you, as well.

No comments: