Friday, January 26, 2007

But now, there's nowhere to hide-

Good Morning, Friday again. Holy shit. This week has sucked ass, I have made more short trips to the big city than I care to repeat. But the good news is, my mom's on the mend, and I don't have a brain tumor. Other than that, it has just sucked. I have seen waaaay too many doctors, and there is no end in sight. I have to wait a few weeks to see the next one. In the meantime, I am still in serious pain, and there is no end in sight to that either. MS. MS. ms? I don't want that. I have suspected that i might have that for several years now. I have not been officially told that is what the problem is, but most likely, that will be the outcome of all this bullshit. It doesn't change anything, I don't give a shit WHAT you call it, just FIX it. I can't deal with the pain, and I am not a pain weenie. I am however a painPILL weenie. The dr would have given me just about anything to help me get through the next few weeks, but I can't take anything and function. So there you are. Wheelchairs and walkers? No. Not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent. Not for me. So now what? Beats the shit out of me. Later.

No comments: