Thursday, January 25, 2007

Help-not just anybody

It's interesting to me that the little ads on our blog pages are somehow put on appropriate sites, in other words, the ads are somehow supposed to "match" the blogs. I am wondering how that is done, does someone from the advertising company sit and read the blog and then decide what ad needs to go on that page? I have noticed over the past few weeks that I have NASCAR related items for sale on mine, then just yesterday, I noticed an ad for CATARACT SURGERY. Cataract surgery? Is my blog that old and dried up, or is it really true that SOMEONE is reading it and thought that all the talk about my eye problems would make this ad appropriate? I am not sure if I should be insulted or if I should laugh. It SO makes me wonder what was on the blog that had the ad for HEMORRHOID medication. I hit the next blog button too quickly before it registered in my brain. Or maybe I was that was the best move....teehee

Back to the big city before work again today. I think H is sick of me, he probably should be, we have had so much quality "car time", I can hardly stand it. I am looking forward to the vacation that we are taking in a couple of weeks, that will be fun "car time". I just want to go somewhere that we can be alone, and have some quiet fun. Together. I am getting so tired of the stress and pressure that our lives have taken on recently. I will write more later.

No comments: