Monday, December 11, 2006

Me and Joan

Joan Allen has a death look that is nearly as good as mine - H agreed. She was the mother in the movie "The Upside of Anger", Yes, I know I am a little behind the times, we don't watch movies as a rule, and when we do, we generally hate them. But this movie was good-I REALLY liked it. If you too, have not seen it, I recommend it. I thought that the LOOK that I can get on my face was invented by me, and while I still believe there is some truth in that, Joan would have to run a very close second.

Aside from the movie, there was little that I accomplished yesterday. Moving most any body part very much turned out to be quite painful yesterday, OS had to take the mixer from me when I was using it on the potatoes for dinner. H did most of any work that actually got done. He is so wonderful to me. Our laundry room is sixteen curving steps from the main floor, and the bedrooms (where most of the clean laundry goes) is seventeen curving steps from the main floor. Dragging myself up or down is nearly impossible with empty hands, let alone with a basket of laundry. Thank God for H. Or we would be naked. Os did come and do his laundry - it was good to see him. I talked to the other two at some point, both seem to be doing well. We did let crazydog in, and then we let crazydog out. That is a full time job. I did spend several hundred dollars online, Christmas Shopping. For the most part, I only have my Mother and R left to buy for. And a few things for the stockings. There will be little time for any of that this week, Owner will be out of town for most of it, and i will be REQUIRED to be a the job. I have much to do this week, anyway. Next week I will have to finish. It seems that I have gotten so little this year, but it always does unless I go completely overboard. I am trying not to do that.

I hope that this day is a great one for you, and for me, too. H will be there again today, this will probably be the only day this week. Talk more later.

No comments: