Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm my own Grandma(?)

Hey - Tuesday, I made it through one long, hard Monday. I love having long days behind me, yesterday in particular. So much to do, so little time. I will spend all of next month chained to my desk, the end of the year is a bitch.

I could hardly get into the house by the end of yesterday, I was quite happy to see my jammies and my blankie, and my brown bottles, of course. Although, they really didn't have the desired effect (brown bottles, that is), and I threw most of the second one away. Today should be a little less stressful, yea right, and YS' GF should be there at some point. I need a laugh, so the timing is good.

Talked to D last night, she will stay at my house on Christmas Eve, that made me happy, I didn't want her home alone that night. She has to work both the day before and the day of, so it will be hit and miss on getting the family in one place at one time. YS will have to work both days, as well, although his hours are very early each day, and he can at least be present for the Christmas Eve party. Airlines don't close for the holidays. OS will just come and stay the weekend. I will take what I can get and be happy about it.

Tired and ucky this morning, my stomach is ugh. Pregnant? Sure. Maybe i can have my own grandkids. I seem to remember a song about being my own grandpa...teehee. Off to my day, even if I do want to barf. Hope your day is wonderful!

No comments: