Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Damn Damn Damn

I never did make it back to bed, but I did get all the decorations put away, the tree is down, all stored neatly away once again in the basement. I know it's early, and supposedly bad luck to take it all down before the end of the year, but I had had enough. It was a good Christmas, but it's over. Enough said.

YS lost his job today. I am obviously not happy about it, but for some reason, he tells me he will handle it, and i believe he will. I was sad for him, he really did like that job, but I guess he has no one to blame but him. He was doing quite well, for him, but apparently not well enough for the rest of the world. He has had issues all of his adult life being responsible. I still believe that he has made significant progress, but he still has miles to go. I am no longer in any position to help him financially, at least not now, and he will HAVE to help himself. D got a little strange about it on the phone, I suppose she feels funny about it because he works at the same place she does. I am sure that she thought that he might make her look bad, but i don't believe that is the case, as she didn't even know about it until I told her, so he must not have been making her look too bad, at least not up to this point. In all honesty, she has had and still had issues with her own responsibility. I do not like that in any of my kids, OS knows how to be responsible, but he will take all the time off in the world, as long as he can get away with it. Like currently. None of them have the initiative to set the world on fire, at least not yet. I hope that each of them can find something that makes them want to get out of bed in the morning and get to work. I think loving what you do has a huge impact on being happy. Each of them deserve that. Needless to say, I am not feeling to great about YS's problems, and I pray that once again, he gets his shit together.

I am physically exhausted, and in quite a bit of pain today. Getting all the undecorating done was all that i have managed, and i won't do much of anything else tonight. I go to the dr in the morning, although I really don't expect that to change anything. I guess I will have to wait and see. I will let you know. Later.

No comments: