Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Cheer


I hate Christmas shopping - and I still have so much to do. I pretty much refuse to actually go out in the real world and do it, I do all that I can online. Crowds really, really piss me off. Really. I hate the traffic, the noise, the lines, I get nearly irate, and it tends to ruin the Christmas spirit, when I am being a bitch. So, today i have got to get started on finishing the shopping online. And the tree and decorating have to be handled today, plus I need to cook a decent meal, shit I'm tired already and I haven't done anything yet. Last nights party went really well. There were a few who drank way too much, but I shut the bar down before anyone threw up. It was $1500. I guess that's not too much for that many people, but it has never cost that much before. The food was excellent, and the service was good, it's hard to effectively take care of 34 people, particularly when about half of them are drunk. All in all, it was a success, although I wouldn't want to be one of the 8 or 10 that are waking up with a hell of a hangover-D included. She certainly has changed from the little girl that i knew who HATED anyone that drank to excess. But she was having fun, and i have to admit, the girl is funny when she's drinking. Just perhaps not at MY office party. Ohwell.

No comments: