Thursday, December 28, 2006

Children----Children!

So I survived the day, not the whole LONG day, but more than eight hours, as it were. I should have been there more like thirteen, but my body would not allow it. I don't know if I am getting the flu, and I am cranky like a child before they get sick, or if perhaps I am losing my bloomin' mind. Either will do, I suppose. It was a rotten, shitty, crap-filled day, but i got a surprising amount of work done. I am tired of the bullshit back-biting childish behavior that I have to deal with there, and let me tell you, it's being done by MEN. Women have the bad rep, but in this case this bullshit is all men. No surprise to me.

My whole damned body is on fire, and while that sounds like some kind of fun, I am ready to blow my brains out. I came home, took the NEW medicine that isn't worth a shit, and a pain pill, and swallowed it with a brew from a brown bottle, I expect to feel bettter quite soon. I will keep you posted. Over and out.

No comments: