Sunday, November 19, 2006

Missions accomplished

Sunday - I love Sunday. I don't have to dress for going anywhere, I don't have to leave the house at all. I generally don't. Recently, I feel that i WOULD like to go to church---and I know the one I want to go to, but I have not done that yet. Lazy-probably. Not a good excuse for not putting in at least an hour each week for the God that is so good to me. I will have to work on that.

OS showed up last night, he seems to be doing that most weekends these days. It is not a problem for me but it does make me wonder if he's terribly lonely. I think he must be. I would give just about anything if he could find someone special - but I don't think that will happen anytime soon as he never goes anywhere to meet someone. He says he isn't interested.

Yesterday was a good day, most missions were accomplished. I am still not feeling the best, in ALOT of pain, and I am tired of dealing with it. I should have followed through and gotten the medication that I need. I hate the dr's-I hate going there, I hate dealing with all of it. I am the one that loses, however. I should have handled that. Hopefully, I still won't need to, although I am beginning to think otherwise.

Last race of the year on today - boo. I am lost without my Nascar. Shit.

Hope your day is good. Talk later!

No comments: