Saturday, May 07, 2011

Party DAY!

This week has flown by once again, it's already Saturday. Time going too fast has to be an old lady thing, I can barely keep up these days. Sometimes it's a blessing, sometimes I want it to slow down, for just a bit, so that I can have to time to enjoy. Not that there have been too many "wanting to enjoy" moments in my life this past week. The past week was hard, ya'll. Really hard. Many things happened that left me feeling emotionally down, and physically drained. No, none that I want to discuss. But just know that it wasn't easy.

However, this weekend will be the beginning of a better time for me. The sun is shining and it will be warm today.  :)   Brodie's second birthday party is this afternoon and who can be down when their favorite two year old in the whole world is having a party? Not me.

I will spend a couple of wonderful hours playing two year old games and wearing a funny hat and eating cake. Sounds perfect to me. What will you all be doing?

7 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Hope you have an easier time from now on, I too have da easier times but once Monday is over I hope too to be able to enjoy life to the full.

Have a lovely week-end.
Yvonne.

Mary said...

What will I be doing? I'll be thinking of a certain blog friend whose heart is swelling with love and pride as she watches a certain little prince having a fun second B'day party. Enjoy!

Robyn said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog Jamie! I will be checking out your blog too!

Robyn
http://imarriedthepastor.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Talking about things we can't control...most things aren't IN our control no matter what we think. After moving to Florida two months ago, my Indiana home was being purchased...WHAT a relief! Then, before the papers were signed, my house is one of the homes hit by the tornado. Now, 800 miles away, I have to get drowned in Insurance deductible and companies coming in to do the repairs....and of course, the purchase didn't go through.

And I too, must rush for my meds during the day and especially at night.

Golden To Silver Val said...

It doesn't seem possible that Brodie could be two already!! Pretty soon he'll be driving you to the mall! LOL Make lots of wonderful memories today and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Hugs. xo

Lena said...

Have a wonderful celebration today!!! Birthdays are the best!

Anonymous said...

what will I be doing?...Wondering what it was that left you emotionally down. Normalily you expand on those. So, for you not to makes me really wonder. But as always I just so enjoy your blog.