Friday, April 01, 2011

The A to Z April Blog Challenge

Yep- I have agreed to participate in the challenge - writing a post each day through April, the subject beginning with the letter A and continuing through Z. Hmmm..could be an interesting way to meet new friends and alot of fun to read. There are nearly a thousand participants---should you want to join, you can go here. This will be fun.

Okay, so now to come up with a post that begins with A....LOL.

It's not a good thing that I am already stumped, eh? What on earth will I do with X?

I kid, I kid. Look for an A post later. Happy Happy Friday!   :)

6 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Good luck with the challenge look forward to read some more over the duration of the challenge,

Yvonne.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Ok, I joined too! I'm 3 behind you on the ever-growing list. This is going to be fun. Thanks for letting us in on it and good luck. Have a great weekend....TGIF

Jennifer Shirk said...

Good luck! I'm in too!

Jen Daiker said...

AHHH! You're from Des Moines, Iowa (looking at your profile info)... I moved from Iowa about 3 years ago but all my family is still there! We visit every year! How fun!!! Already we're besties (yes it happens that fast).

I stopped in to welcome you to the A to Z challenge! It's going to be a ton of fun!!! I'm a co-host, should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!!! I do hope you'll stop by my neck of the woods and say hello! We'll also be having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we'll be at #atozchallenge)!

smocha said...

Rushing out to sign up for the A to Z .....maybe it will yank me out of my blogging slump.


My agenda is "roll with the changes" :)

Josie said...

Nothing delighted me more than to read that you, and now Val too, are going to join me in writing for the A-Z challenge. I never run out of words, but it's funny how trying to think of what you want to talk about relating to a letter gives reason to pause! The letter X, hmmm, hadn't thought about that one, will be interesting to see what people come up with since we can't all do x-ray, or can we?! :-)