Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Humpday again!

Another week is half over. I get up, go to work, come home and sleep, get up and do it all over again....and I like it that way. I am the walking wounded these past few days, my body (back) is not cooperating at all. I guess I have just done too much, or perhaps this is the way it's going to be, and I had just better get used to it.

Okay, so I had a whole long story here about a person at work, but then thought better of putting it here. Suffice it to say that I am tired of a few things there and about ready to go postal on the whole damned office.

Take a look at the pics below---not just because I am his grandma, but is that not the cutest baby ever? These are just a few that were taken, but every one was this good, he smiled every time.!




I know they're small---I am not smart enough to know how to make them bigger...but you all get the general idea. Happy Humpday!! :)

2 comments:

Leann said...

Absolutely adorable!! I so love my grandbabies.

Cheryl said...

He is adorable, and you can say that, grandma or not. It's amazing how quickly they change and grow.

There's always hope that things will get better at work. Right? Yes? I hope so.