Friday, April 06, 2007

Daily recommended requirement

I woke up way too early this morning, but I don't feel as bad as I did last night, mentally or physically. Improvement of any kind is a plus. Friday again---this week has been hard on me, and I do apologize for my post last night, I don't like to read complete negativity, and I'm sure you don't, either. I was referring to a small problem that came up at work, it really wasn't any different than any other problem that I have with this particular employee, but I let it get to me. In all seriousness, I do believe that most people would sell out another for a cup of coffee. Sadly, that is what this world has become. Generally though, I take this bit of knowledge and use it to honor the people in my life who are NOT like that....it's a rare exception when you come across a person with integrity. Hold on to them, they are a dying breed.

What does this day have in store for me? I have tons to do at work, I am in the middle of an accounting mess, the result of employee's that have just enough knowledge to mess things up. The weather is cold again, last week, I had the ac on in the car and my office, this week, the heat. Last night's low was 15. Damn. I like spring better. I don't think any of my kiddos will be around today, although it's possible that OS could show up, he doesn't work until late this afternoon, and there is a basketball game going on today at noon. He finally got his sofa delivered, it took nearly a week, but that was his fault for the most part, we wouldn't want to interfere with his ball-playing schedule.

I guess I am off to my day, I am not very interesting this morning, perhaps never, but you keep coming back anyway...I think this day will end with drinking, I have been so very good this week. Yes, definitely---drinking is in order. I wish all of you a great day, and I recommend alcohol this evening. Out.

2 comments:

Angel said...

I will take that recomendation!!

Amanda said...

Thanks for clarifying. Now I understand. I hope you had a good evening, and that you're feeling much better today!