Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm not ready to back down.

This day has been short. On my way to work this morning, I called my Mom to get an update on her condition. She started to cry, and oh Lordy, I cannot handle it when my Mom cries. She is so sad, she wants to go home, she misses her Gingy and Herky (the dogs). I felt so bad for her. I went on to work, got one hell of alot done in a short period of time, when Owner came in, I left for the big city to see her. She is basically okay, tired of laying, they won't let her get up at all, but doing pretty well. I am pissed off because no one has visited her, other than me. R has been there with her continually, but H and I are the only visitors they have had. That's not quite right, all my kiddos went to see her on Tuesday evening. That has been her only visitors. I have TWO SISTERS! One lives and hour and a half away, the other, three hours away. I also live about and hour and a half away, and i have been there five days out of the last seven. I have a more than a full time job. I don't care what the excuses are. I cannot believe that the others have not bothered themselves. Every one of us has issues right now, including me. Why is it too much for them? They call, but visiting is out of the question. Damn, my blood boils when I think about it. In any event, all is as well as it can be. Thanks for listening, I just needed to vent a little, I guess.

No comments: