Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ordered 4, only got 1

What the hell is up with blogger today, issues perhaps? I have logged in at least 5321 times, but FINALLY, I am in. And I have nothing of value to say. What else is new? I have been plugging away at work all morning, wish it was next week, by then I will be all caught up. With everything. I am finished with running this far behind, I don't care what the reasons are. If I can't close the month yet due to circumstances, too bad. I will do it anyway. I am not now nor have I ever been good at doing anything half-assed, this included. I will have to find a way to get beyond owner, that's all there is to it. I swear, it has to be a full moon. All people are smoking funny cigarettes. I have had to deal with the strangest of issues today, all day long. It began with an old man calling because we (collectively) are mad at him, and he was sorry but we (collectively) have been making fun of him and his college football stickers on his vehicles for a long time. Plus, he paid off his kids credit cards, and they are still mad at him and want to kill him, and he ordered 4 hubcaps and we only got him one. What the-----Alzheimer's, apparently. I swear, that is the way the conversation went down. Whatever. Back to work-----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attention To Any One Reading This: AdsPros.com where everything is 100% free. Check it out and spread the word please! Nintendo Games, NES Roms, Flash Games, Home Business 1 2 3 4 5, Online Movies (Paris Hilton & Pink Floyd To OZ), Online TV, Free Money, Chat Room, Forum, Search Engine, My Space Games, Information, Auto Surf, Donate, Site Info, Blog and much more all built off a homepage that is designed to host all your favorite websites and search engines in one place for free! Check it out today, at AdsPros.com we guarantee you will bookmark our free pages!