Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Have I mentioned that I HATE winter?

The harsh reality of another snowstorm hit me like a ton of bricks this morning, literally. I am driving a van right now (I know, i know----don't laugh, because generally, i can drive anything I want to, and for the past weekend, a van was the first choice, but ugh)anyway, I went out to clean off all the beautiful fucking snow, and was hit in the head with a pile of it, THAT will certainly take your breath away. I was still in my hot rollers, but they were by then, quite cold rollers, and my mascara began to run, once I got inside and it thawed on my face, but hey, I am a go with with flow kind of gal, it's hard to rattle me. You just got to love winter, am I right? Any other day, any day when the weather is not literally PILED on top of said van, H would be right there, oh honey, can i start your car, can I carry your bags, blah blah blah blah blah. But no, on a fiveinchesofnewsnowday, where the hell is he? Asleep in the warm bed. Figures. Good for the character, or some damned thing. I am capable, but spoiled. I can easily be unspoiled, and pretty much think I soon will be. Whatthehellever.

1 comment:

Ak-Man said...

Arrgghhh WINTER!

Its funny reading this cos in winter i LOVE summer and in summer i LOVER winter!

Guess im just one of those ppl who want what they cant have! Never been a fan of snow though. It only looks pretty indoors.