Sunday, January 14, 2007

The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert.


It's been a quiet Sunday, the kind I like. The snow is coming down, but not nearly as much as predicted, as usual. Cahoots with grocery store managers, I'm tellin' ya, cahoots. I think there is more ice on the ground than snow, that made walking outside today pretty impossible. I didn't cry, my legs are on fire already, without the help of new walking. Tomorrow, I will have to go to the community center and walk. Fourteen times around=one mile. I try to do 28, that doesn't sound like much, walking only two miles, but it's alot for me at this time. I should be able to work up to three before too long, at least I hope. Trying to do this at this age sure as hell is harder than the last time.


It has been quiet here inside, too. Not too sure what the problem is, but I have been reading alot of the day, at least until the print got too small to distinguish the words from one another. I guess I must need new glasses, or I am in fact losing my eyesight. New glasses, for sure, I like that choice better. Good timing, I have an appt with an opthamologist on Thursday, to find out why I have damage to my optic nerve, so I may as well get a new prescription for glasses.


I have seen OS today, he came to do his laundry and play ball, and I talked to the other two at least once. OS made it home okay in the weather, but it took him a really long time. I guess I have little else to report, i will save it for tomorrow. Over and Out.

No comments: