Thursday, December 21, 2006

Six geese a laying


Only four more days until Christmas! I am starting to get excited, I love the whole idea of this Holiday. I am still overwhelmed with all that I haven't been able to do, but I know that i will manage somehow. I am mostly worried about the work that I have not been able to do this week-every day, I have had a gazillion things come up, and I am really behind. I am leaving work early today and i won't be back until next Thursday, I still have many things to finish this morning. With any luck, I will be able to get it all finished in record time. Yesterday, I ended up spending most of my day in the service department, it was extremely busy there, and the service manager is on vacation. My parts manager was trying to keep up with all of it, but one person can only do so much. My plan is to come home and make cookies, and i have to make the stuffing for the turkey. Tomorrow is Thanksmas! That will be fun, too. I am looking forward to having all my kids in the same place at the same time. I had better get moving. I hope your day is wonderful!

1 comment:

SOUL said...

ok... me again... i forced myself to skip over "fuckedupedness" ... but jamie... "thanksmas"
LOL
you make me laugh.