Sunday, December 17, 2006

SIlver Bells, Silver Bells, it's Christmas Time in the City

I survived the big shopping trip, actually pretty well. It was a late night, although I expected that, but all in all it went pretty well. I am not sure if I am completely finished, but I am close. I tend to go crazy the last few days before Christmas, and buy more than i meant to, but I am really trying NOT to do that this year. By the time I got home I was in alot of pain, and it really was a bad night. Pain kept me from sleeping much. Needless to say, I am really tired this morning, after two nights with little sleep. Today will be spent WRAPPING gifts. I will be glad when that chore is behind me. I did manage to have dinner with all the kids, it was fun. The place that we went to was pretty bad, and i am pretty easy to please in the food department. YS just called, he is quite ill, thinks it could be food poisoning, hell. I knew the food was not good last night, but I certainly hope that food poisoning isn't the case. I guess time will tell. Getting food poisoning from restaurant food is all the rage right now, you can't turn on the news without another story about hundreds being ill from eating at some place. It's not safe to eat anywhere (even at home) anymore. Speaking of eating, I have got to come up with some kind of dinner today. I am at a loss, not feeling very well at all, and I am not prepared. I absolutely insist on making a decent meal on Sundays. It's questionable today, it will not surprise me if I am unable. Just doing all the Christmas wrapping will be a major feat. Hope your Sunday is wonderful!

No comments: