Monday, December 04, 2006

Bad Customer (patient) Service

I am home, and have been for several hours. I didn't make it more than two at work-this is really pissing me off. I called the Big Dog doctor in the big city, and i couldn't believe it - I got a recorded message! Just like calling the frickin credit card company - unreal. It took three tries and many minutes of my life that I won't get back - to get a damned appointment two days after Christmas. Two days. Hope I'm not dead by then. It just goes to show you that there aren't enough rheumatologists in the world, or enough doctors of any kind, for that matter. I can't remember being in this much pain for years, if ever. Pills really help, at least for awhile, but I can't function at work with them. Shit. H left for Vegas, I will see him sometime Wednesday - I miss him already. Guess I'll go lay my hurting body down. Later.

No comments: