Monday, November 13, 2006

Pissy Monday

Good Heavens, another Monday. How do they come around so fast? I am not sure how I feel this morning, so far just pissy. I don't know if it's because it's Monday and I have to get moving again, or if there is something wrong with me. I am not normally so damned irritated---but this morning, I am. I am pissed off because it's really hot in here, ten minutes ago, I was cold, so I turned the heat up, now I am hot. I am pissed of because the news is crap, local that is, apparently, there WAS no news over the weekend, so I am basically hearing the same shit I heard last night. If I wasn't so freakin worn out, I would get up and change to FOX-I know, I know, it is no better there, but I like my FOX news in the morning. I have spent the past half hour hitting the "next blog" button, and I didn't find ONE that i could read, they were all in another language, or they were in english and made no sense, or there were no words at all, or some shit. Rarely, very rarely, I run across a blog that is interesting to me, lately however, that never happens.

I spent my one and only day off cooking and cleaning and laying on my ass watching the really boring race----it went way too fast, and I was mainly bored. I don't know what i wanted to do, but I just felt bored most of the day. I was tired and I slept a little, I tried to read but really couldn't. OS came home to do his laundry, he didn't even play ball, said he didn't feel well. Unusual. I worry about him, sometimes i am afraid he has fallen back into his old habits. He is unhappy with school, he will leave it at the end of the semester, I don't know what he will do then, I hate that he is so unhappy. D called me on the way to work, then on the way home. I bought her a playstation, I couldn't really believe that she wanted one, but I didn't mind, I just worry that now she will hole up in her apartment and only do that. She is apparently alot like OS, she is becoming less social all the time. She is also quite unhappy with her life. YS went back to work today, that is a positive, although I know his back is still not ready for that. He seems basically happy with his life, but with him I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. He has decided to try and work out the problems with the roommate, they have called a truce for now-we will see. I wonder if the day will come when they are all happy, at the same time? I want that for all of them so bad.

My head hurts this morning, my continual cold or sinus problem is getting worse, my cough is ugly. It won't go away, but it will improve for a little while. It is pissing me off, too. I am not in the mood to work today, what else is new? I have to, as usual, tomorrow I have to be off with H, he has that spinal test, early in the morning. I don't know what to expect, I had one once, it was no fun, but i know it has changed since all those years ago. I guess I'd better move my ass, this day won't get moving without me. I hate Mondays and Thursdays, those are the twelve hour days. I am getting too old for them. Hope your day starts off better than mine. Over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not like you to be in a bad mood - cheer up! A.