Thursday, November 16, 2006

Update

I did manage to make it to work today, a couple of hours late. I am not doing well, certainly no better, but I about lost my mind at home yesterday. I thought that I could at least take some work home with me today, as I know I will not be able to stay all day. I haven't had any pills for pain today, so the pain is great, and I am weak, but I can take them once I get back there. I hate this, have I mentioned that before? I called my dr, asked if he would send me prednisone, I haven't heard back from him yet, but I doubt that he will agree to do it without seeing me. Not that there is anything to look at, and not that HE would look at it if there was. But anyway.....we will see. I just want to get better. Dammit.

H is doing okay, no headache. He is gearing up for his 4 months off from work, has alot of projects lined up, but living on unemployment is no fun. I think he will enjoy it for the most part, and i know I will like having him home. I'll write more later----I should get something done while I am here.

No comments: