Friday, November 10, 2006

Dragging myself into the day

Morning already---the night certainly was a short one. My left leg is going pop pop pop at the hip, too bad it's too early for music, it's not a bad beat. Apparently, Mr Lupus is back to visit. He is one guest I can do without---I really am hoping that this is a minor flare up, I don't have time for anything else. I am not in the mood for a round of steroids, they don't agree with me at all, but they do work for lupus problems when I need them. Shit. I don't want this now. Anyway, I am tired this morning, weak and in pain. A great way to start a friday, the best day of the week. Plus, I really have alot to do today, so being home is not a option. Shit.

Crazydog was on a rampage at three this morning, her stomach was bothering her, I could hear the grumbling going on in there, she wanted out, but I was unable to get up and help her, I hobbled up the stairs to wake H, and that's when I knew that I was getting sick - it was a struggle to get back down. I knew I wasn't well last evening, as I didn't think I could make it up the stairs to go to bed, but I just thought I was tired. Shit. I will have to do the best I can, but I hate hobbling around work, customers always want to know what's wrong with me, employees already know, but they look at me funny and talk about me. It's hard to have too much authority when you can barely walk. Hopefully, this will be VERY short lived. Shit.

YS and GF went home last evening, apparently his back isn't too much better, but the waterbed upstairs wasn't doing it any favors...at least it's quiet here again. It seems there has been alot of traffic around here lately. It's okay, I don't mind. OS was in at the garage to work on the webpage, it was nice to see him, and D will be in today to do some listings on ebay for the owner, plus set up a new computer and put on new programs for the sales dept. I have had one or more of them at work all week long. It can be distracting because I like to talk to them. Each of them are a joy to be with generally, and they all make me laugh. But that can make it difficult to get much of anything done.

I suppose I should drag myself into my day --- it is Friday after all, I want to have a good day, and go out tonight! I have got to get better. I hope your day is really great, too.

No comments: