Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Left Hook

Good morning! A very, very late night, but I had a wonderful time. Went out to do my most favorite thing, strange on a weeknight, but it was a good night, i won, and it really felt good to let off a little steam. H was even okay with it, I think he might have had fun, too. We got home later than I wanted, it was nearly three am when I got to bed. But I had made plans to go in to work late, and hell, I can sleep when I'm dead.

Crazy dog is making ME crazy, she is currently giving me the old left hook, and wagging incessantly. I just let her in the house, I had to GO OUT and nearly drag her in, it's about forty degrees and raining, and she was LAYING on the sidewalk. Laying. In the rain. I don't know what she wants, I swear she is cussing me in wags.

Today will be long, but it will be worth it. I will certainly sleep well tonight. I have alot to do, what else is new? Hope your day is as good as I want mine to be. Later.

No comments: