Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have been bloggerized

I just wrote an entire post. It was short but oh so sweet. I posted, now it's gone. The draft this is automatically saved contains the first line. The rest of my blog post is out there, somewhere---but not here where it belongs. The issues I have had with blogger recently are really beginning to annoy the crap out of me.

I hate to move---my blog, I mean. I have been at this address for the past five years...

But, come on. Recently, I write comments and post them, then later --- no comment. Now I am writing entire blog posts and they disappear?

Hope this is not indicitive of the day ahead of me.

Keep on keepin' on, Y'all.

9 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I am so sorry Jamie, Blogger has been playing up for months and I for one am fed up with it. Hope you find your post.

Take care.
Yvonne.

Coffeypot said...

I believe that you can move your old blogs to a new blog format. Good luck if you do.

Janie Fox said...

I use blogger and have no issues yet I hear lots of people say they can't comment, post etc. Weird. How frustrating. Then, Mine posted today and was supposed to post tomorrow. Sheesh

ain't for city gals said...

I know girl..it is so frustrating! Takes all the fun out of it..I just not computer smart enough to do much about it except go with the flow..I'm starting to think they have a method to their madness...like having to sign in every time you comment...I think they want to know what we are doing...

THINGS YOU'D NEVER GUESS ABOUT ME said...

My blog got hacked to the point where I lost my readers and couldn't find them. (try finding the blogs you like without having access to your favorites) Now I have a new blog...if it happens again, goodbye blogland.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I have been lucky and have not had any problems with blogger. I hope if you move you let us all know your new address..........

Anonymous said...

WOW, I have learned that lesson before. It's not good! I now do all of my typing on Word where I know it's safe and sound, before coping it to my blog....

It is sucky Thursday afterall!!

Cheryl said...

Your blog should not be annoying. Writing in Word would help, but not with the commenting problem. Bleh!

How was today?

kristi said...

Tired of issues with blogger too!