Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tweedle dee...

I have about five minutes to write this post. Heaven knows we wouldn't want to be late for Sucky Thursday. :)

Life is a blur of fun and parties and too much of all things wonderful ----- oh wait, that's not MY life, that's the life I live in my head...

Life (the real one) is full of work and working out, (although recently it is a toned down version that is required due to my inability to get my fat butt out of the house in the damned February cold at five am), and sleeping too early and waking too early, and waiting for spring. But it's okay. It's good.

Two year anniversary on the J-O-B yesterday. Yes, time really does fly when you are having fun.

Weekends spent most recently with Mark. It was fun. No, really. I also received beautiful roses from him on V day. I KNOW! Where is the real Mark, what have you done with him?

Temps in the 60's today. Of course, the wind is howling, I can hear it inside my hermetically sealed apartment, even.

Speaking of hearing --- mine has always been very supersonic. Seriously. It has always been the one thing that I have left that still works, and works even too well, for the largest part of my life. Lately, not so much. I think I may be going deaf. No, I am not kidding. I suppose that my spinal cord could cause that, although I have never given it any thought whatsoever. But, why not? It is robbing me of everything else. This makes me sad, really. I suppose it too, could come and go like everything else, depending on the amount of inflammation involved at that very time. But--- this is not something I can not let go of easily. I am finding it pretty hard to believe. Maybe I am making mountains out of molehills, I certainly hope so. Bleh.

And now, I must get my old self together, do some kind of a work out, and get to work. Yea for Sucky Thursday! Later. :)

2 comments:

Leann said...

60's and wind has to be better than zero and freezing.......right? February has truly returned in my neck of the woods. COLD.

Congrats on the 2 yr mark on the job. It certainly helps when you like what you do! Enjoy your sucky Thursday and move onto Fantastic Friday!!!!!!

Blessings friend

Cheryl said...

Time really does fly. I can't believe you've been at your job that long.

I love it when it's windy, when it's warm. Not at all when it's cold. Brrr. Come on spring. Actually, it was beautiful here today. Tomorrow it's gonna be better. I spent my not sucky Thursday inside for most of the day. You have to do what you have to do, ya know?

The hearing thing is temporary. That's all it's allowed to be.

Hope your Friday is great. The weekend starts when you get off!