Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My new Z.






















My beautiful new Grandson, Zachary Michael was born yesterday--- on 8/9/10, at one-twenty-one in the afternoon. The pics above are in no particular order (damned blogger) but you all know the faces...and now of course, baby Z's. I am one wiped out, old and haggard grandma today..but in love with that new boy. His older brother, Brodie, is particularly unimpressed. The rest of us kind of like him, however.
I will catch up with you all soon. Until later... :) I'm out.

9 comments:

Jules said...

WOW That is one big baby!! And beautiful. So happy for ya Jamie!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Congratulations and one GREAT BIG ATTA GIRL...WHATTA WOMAN to Janelle. One of mine was 9lbs 2 oz....so I can almost understand. He's half grown....and what a beautiful baby. I know you're tired too grandma...I remember what its like. Big hugs all around and Janelle deserves a MEDAL. LOL. Poor Brodie...unimpressed and confused. He'll be fine and soon they'll be fighting over toys.

Smocha said...

I thought he looked big. Holy Cow! I hope poor Janelle got some good pain meds :)

Mary said...

Another beautiful to your famly. Congrats to Mom and Dad. They make perfect babies. Brodie will have a few rough days but I know he'll get extra attention and will be the perfect big brother.

Emily said...

He is soooo sweet! & I still haven't gotten to meet Brodie yet, so I think very soon I will have to come see them both! Congrats! :)

Leann said...

Congratulations!!! Finally!

Beautiful faces....especially Z's :-)

Enjoy and be blessed.

Cheryl said...

I'm so happy for all of you!!! Love the pictures, especially the one where you and Zachary are smiling at each other!

Lena said...

Congratulations!! Beautiful pictures! What a wonderful time for all of you. ENJOY! He is just beautiful!!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

he's sooo cute. and big, and I LOVE that he was born at 8.9.10 very cool!!! 9lbs? ouch. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Janelle!}}}}}}}}

Hope everyone is doing well!!