Monday, March 15, 2010

Reality

Yep, I'm back home...and very happy to be here, I must say. However, it was a wonderful, fun, and as relaxing as it could have been kind of birthday. I love my sons and I love their girlfriends. The place Craig and Dani have chosen to live is literally perfect for the two of them, and I am very proud of my oldest, I do believe he has found his niche. So, it's all good. :)

We got home late on Saturday night, and I have been trying to recover from hours upon hours of car time since.

The time change sucks.

It's Monday, and back to real life today. I will write a proper post with pics in the next day or two. Have a happy. :)

6 comments:

Savannah said...

I'm thrilled to hear you had such a great birthday and vacation with the kids. Can't wait to see the pics.

Mary said...

Glad it was a good trip and that you're home safely.

LL Cool Joe said...

Good to hear you had a nice time and that you arrived home safely. :)

Golden To Silver Val said...

So glad you're home safely and that you had a great time. I can't wait to see the pictures...but in the meantime....get rested up. Traveling really does take its toll on a body.

Cheryl said...

Wish you could have had a day off in-between to rest up. Car rides take their toll. I'm so glad you had fun. Really, really glad!

Coffeypot said...

Gald to have you back. And that you had a great BD.