I am going to copy my friend fiwa this morning, and do a little looking on the bright side of my life...as regardless of what is bad in the day to day, I know every minute that I am still blessed. I am not sure if time permits a post of fifty, as thinking of that many could take some time, but even a post of less is a good reminder for me. I hope each of you are well and having a great weekend. :)
1. I am extremely grateful for my husband. He never judges me, always (at the very least) tries to understand. Supports whatever stupid thing I am saying at the moment...and that is after 12 years of marriage!
2. I am grateful for my sister Trav---she has been here with me this whole week and is so great to have around. We get along perfectly, although we are very different people. I feel for her, somehow she manages to get in on all the drama in my life, and she always understands, tries to make me see the "other" side.
3. Of course, I have the greatest kids in the world, regardless of which bonehead move they are pulling this week.
4. I would be remiss not to mention my other sis - I am very lucky to have her as well.
5. I cannot tell you how lucky I am feeling to have had these past few days and weeks with my mom. There certainly is no guarantee on how long I will have this opportunity, and I have made the most of it.
6. I am extremely lucky to have my kitties, no matter how high my blood pressure rises - and I don't mean this literally, I don't have bp issues - they calm me, make me smile or laugh and help me remember to slow down and enjoy.
7. I love where I live.
8. I love my balcony.
9. I love my jammies.
10. I love michelob ultra with lemon.
11. I feel so lucky that I can walk.
12. I love each and every one of my blog friends.
For now...this will do. I will continue this post next time.