When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
That I have GOT to color my hair! But, I have yet to figure out how, with the current condition of my neck, I don't know how to rinse...
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Right this very second? Probably about 42 cents. Sometimes I have alot of cash, sometimes I have zero. You never know with me.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
MORE! SCORE! SNORE! STORE!
4. Favorite planet?
I have always been a little partial to the moon.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I haven't missed that many. The last person I missed was H, but I talk to him regularly.
6.What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I have H's ringtone set to "Bad to the Bone" teehee
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My leopard print jammi0's, of course!
8. Do you label yourself?
Recently, lots of labels would apply - old, tired, fed up....
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Generally Nikes, currently big, fuzzy socks
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I look better in the dark.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's my bestest bud.
12. What does your watch look like?
I have lots of them, never wear most. I generally rely on H---"Honey, what time is it?"
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Having a deep conversation with kitty #1.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It's from my youngest son, checking on the status of his car, when it will be fixed.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have no idea.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
A couple, each of them prescribed and legal. :)
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Just the one currently in the camera, but it's not finished yet.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Physically---34, man I looked GOOD then. Mentally, now - the older we get, we really do get smarter. :)
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A photo that Soul took of my H, when we were visiting her in October. It's awesome.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Good Morning Kitty"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Well, the money - good heavens.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Johnny Duncan/Janie Frickie...Stranger
28. What time of day were you born?
2:24 in the blessed am
29. What’s your favorite number?
I like 7's
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Small town, southern Missouri,
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I don't believe I am
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I once had this woman tell me she wanted my life - my job, my family, my husband, if fact, she said she wanted to BE me. It creeped me out...
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at home, I had plans to take my oldest son to have a wisdom tooth pulled and I wasn't working that morning.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Put more money in
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I don't really like tattoo's
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish, I think it would be great to speak another language
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
No no no.
40. What’s your life motto?
Just do it.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
I haven't decided yet, I haven't seen them all.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I can't even remember.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, and this is why God invented men and garages.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I haven't heard anything about him, since way back then.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Not very far--I once asked my grandmother about learning our family tree, and she told me to "leave it alone---you never know what you'll find back there!"
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I would have to go with my wedding, I hate dressing up to this point---it was almost 12 years ago, and I wore a tea length, green lace dress.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
Anyone over the age of five has I think. So yes.