I have been tagged again....eight more boring facts about me. I don't know if I can do it, but I will try. I am supposed to do all the damned rules and stuff again, I think all of you know them by now, and I am just to damned lazy this am to do it correctly-forgive me Amanda---but here goes:
1. For a short period of time, I had a job massaging fat women----I don't know where my head was then, it didn't seem too gross then, although in retrospect, ewwww. It was for weight loss-and there was nothing inappropriate about it. When I was young, I tried about everything, at least once. If you knew me now, you would know that I am NOT the touchy-feely kind of person that you need to be for this job...perhaps this is why. :(
2. When I was seventeen, I went to a party where i lost about six hours, I still don't know what happened, the only thing I can figure is that I was drugged somehow----I won't tell you the circumstances of when I became aware again, suffice it to say that i am still freaked out about it.
3. I would rather sleep on the couch than in my bed.
4. I have been using Mary Kay skin care and cosmetics for more than thirty years, I have tried others, I keep coming back to it.
5. I cannot eat turkey without cranberry sauce-the jelly kind, not the whole berry kind.
6. I have had grey in my hair since I was 23----that's what daughter's will do to you. I had no sons yet. :)
7. I wanted to be a state trooper back in the day, I applied to the academy and was accepted after I had moved out of state. Wasn't meant to be, I decided. That's particularly funny now, since I have such great love for all things LAW.
8. I can hang bracelets from my nose---it turns up---the only real talent I have ever had...teehee!
Boring, boring me. There you have it! I invite all of you to do it again, why should I be the only one to have to struggle through it?