So I have been tagged twice, once by evalinn and once by soul. I am to post the rules although all of you that stop in here from time to time already know what they are, because most of you have had to do it, too. Here they are:
The rules are:
I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog -post about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your meme, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I am also supposed to tag eight others, although I think all of you that I read have already done it, so I will leave that up to you----do it if you would like. Yes, I know, I am a break the rules kind of girl, I have been all my life. :)
1. I cannot put my shoes on without looking in them first. I think this comes from having a cat that got shoes and litter box confused when I was growing up.
2. I cannot leave for work or anywhere else unless my house is cleaned up, at least---all things put where they go. It was a problem when my kids were growing up, but now, it never gets messed up. I hate the idea of coming home to a mess, so it's worth it to me to take the extra time and straighten up in the morning.
3. I drive way too fast most of the time. I have a clean driving record, however. I have talked my way out of several...
4. I never had any sort of anesthesia when I was having my kids, I am apparently a baby-having machine, short labors, big, big babies. (my youngest was one half ounce shy of ten pounds.) They just sort of popped out! (okay it wasn't QUITE that easy)
5. I will not put any of my jeans in the dryer---it makes them too short. I have a rough time finding jeans that are long enough (and I am quite anal about this)---if they are even a teeny bit too short, I am done with them. My inseam is thirty four....recently though, more and more jeans companies are making them longer, you can even find thirty-six's sometimes!
6. The older I get, the less I dress up. I hate it anymore, I am not one of those foo-foo women, I can clean up pretty well, but 99.99999% of the time, you will find me in jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.
7. I am really almost psychic sometimes, I can often tell what someone else is thinking. I don't know how I do that, and not with everyone, but I am really plugged in, alot of the time. Sometimes it's a problem....I can often predict things that happen, small things, and perhaps it's alot of common sense, but I am better at it than most.
8. The madder I am, the quieter I get. I am not a screamer, I get really, really quiet, even and measured in my speech when I am mad. My eyes turn yellow when I am really hot----I have been told that by many. Strange, huh?
Yes, I know, I have strange habits/quirks. That's what makes this fun, I like to read these things about others. So, even if you have already done it, do it again. It really is kind of difficult thinking of things to say, isn't it? I'll bet you could ask our husbands, kids and families--they wouldn't have any trouble coming up with strange facts about us!