Saturday, June 16, 2007

I KNOW you're gonna leave me, but I refuse to let you go....

I am not working today. Isn't that awesome? I have put in more than my share of hours this week, and I am barely able to move, due to the fact that i have been in the service department all week, and the weather has been terribly hot, and it must be 180 degrees in the shop...and I have been running and on my feet all week long. So, i took the day off. And I have been horribly lazy so far today, i slept in---although I could use a little more sleep, but it's nearly noon. We went out last night, and we were up really late. It was a good time, but i was so very tired. So, today I believe I will just be a mushroom, inside, in the dark, lazy as can be. Although, I do need to do a couple of loads of laundry, and I need to go to the store.....or horrors, how I hate going to the store, as most of you know by now. Hmm...I wonder now what I will do, ferment in the dark, or get off my ever-widening ass and do something. I will keep you posted---oh, the dilemmas of my life.....until later.

2 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Yeah, Jamie took a day off!! Hear me cheering?!! :-)You've so earned this! Relax, kick back, send the kid to the store, and mushroom... it's allowed! I can't imagine working on you feet in that heat, Jamie, I hope that won't continue. Have a great weekend...a 2-day one for a change!

SOUL said...

i love the ever widening ass comment !!! that is too funny.
screw the store...stay home, take a nap !
oh by the way...
go see my blog... you've been tagged!