Wednesday, June 06, 2007

If only four out of five dentist's reccommend Trident, what did the fifth dentist reccommend?

Oh my, I am tired today. My own fault, but it was worth it. But, DAMN. I am at place of business number two today, slinging ice cream. It has been awhile---my ice cream slinging muscles are probably out of shape. I shouldn't have to work too long, and that is okay with me...

There are a couple of interested parties on place of business number one. It worries me, but I am trying to just go with it, not that I have much choice. Owner is already out of business, in his mind. That is not going to be good for business in reality. I am a little surprised at him. But, I guess, it is the right thing...at least for him, and since it's his nuts on the line here, it needs to be right for him. I am trying, I am trying. One never knows where life will take them, and I am trying not to be taken to my next chapter, kicking and screaming and being dragged. I don't really handle uncertainty very well, but I guess that holds true for all of us. And without the uncertainty of change, there is no opportunity for wonderful. I have always believed that, I suppose it's time to put my money where my mouth (advice) is. eh?

I have spent a lot of time reading my favorite blogs this morning. It seems we are all involved in a bit of upheaval in our lives. Could it be the moon?

Here's to you having the best of days! Here's to me not falling asleep in my ice cream! Toodles!

6 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Hmmm...falling asleep in icecream - things could be worse! :-)

I can so understand the anxiety flutters over what will becomes of your business. I hope you end up with an awesome boss that makes it a fun! My boss has been retiring on the job for about the last five years now - runs another business on the side - and his heart just isn't in it here, affects the moral tremendously, but he won't leave anytime soon because of the money. Count your blessings that yours is on the way out. I love new adventures, but just like you, have to be dragged kicking and screaming! Hang in there!

Evalinn said...

I was just gonna write falling asleep in ice-cream sounds uncomfortable but...but Josie already did...

SOUL said...

i think i'd rather fall asleep in jello ! like a bathtub full of it. don't ask me why. maybe cuz it's warmer than ice cream?

well anyhow... hopefully, you had a good day today, and are home relaxing, and not hurting tonight.
take it easy.
latah

CCC said...

YES! I think it's a waning moon. But I am too tired to look up the moon charts ;) Upheaval big time though.

Amanda said...

I hear you. I don't handle change very well, even if it's instigated by me.

Hope all goes well today.

Angel said...

falling asleep in the ice cream sounds pretty good to me!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow!