Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there

What is up with the fricking weather? Snow in April, which I know has happened before, but not one day after another, after another, after another. Damn, I am ready for Spring. Are you listening, weather gods? Enough already.

I have little of value to say today, yesterdays altercation with D has taken the wind out of my sails, so to speak. Only my kids and my Mom can make me feel the way I do today, I suppose that's because they are the only ones that matter to the extent they do. You can't be hurt by someone that means nothing. I feel like I was attacked, and although she has apologized, the hurt doesn't go away that quickly. I know she is under extreme stress and strain, but at times I am the only ally she has, and she never seems to think beyond the moment, a problem of the young, I would say. No biggie, I know, it will pass. I am just a balled up mess of nerves today as a result, and I should quit blogging while I am ahead. Hope your day is great. Later.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

No, not much better here. Hopefully tomorrow will be much nicer. :)

SOUL said...

i don't know how old your D is.. but mine is the same way. she is only 13, but she just can't see how much i love her. she breaks my heart a lot. but i try. hang in there. she'll come around.... someday.