Tuesday, April 03, 2007

There was a crooked (wo)man...

I woke up to thunder and lightening---I love storms, as long as they don't get too ugly. The weather is supposed to turn cold again, too bad, I was enjoying the warm.

I am walking a little crooked, seems I hurt my back during my aerobics last night. See, THIS is what happens when you get old. I knew i had done something BAD the moment it happened, but it seems a little better, I just can't get straight. Which isn't all bad, if you don't happen to be talking about your back. hmmm..An attempt at early Tuesday humor...I fell asleep at a ridiculously early hour last night, I heard H come in, and even said hello, but that was it. Monday's are killers, and i didn't even have to stay until eight last night, Owner said he would, it was rather great of him,I must say. H will be home at a decent hour tonight, we have to go take a look at the rental house, or should I say the "for sale" house? That's not quite right, either, as THIS house would be sold in a heartbeat if someone was interested. I am upset, the apartment that i wanted when H and I were planning to separate is available. I WANT that apartment. I just don't see how we would be able to swing two house payments and a rent payment. H doesn't like the idea, not the idea of me living there, but the idea of three payments. I don't like that idea, either, but I WANT that apartment. H would love it, too. It is twenty-five minutes closer to his job, and in the same town as mine. I have been trying to figure out how to manage it, and while I know that we actually COULD, it would be pretty stupid. We just have to sell the other house quickly. But we all know that isn't guaranteed, not at all. Shit.

D and her friend drove to Canada last night. Why? Beats the hell out of me, lieutenant. No earthly reason. OS loves his new apartment, YS and GF haven't killed each other yet, and YS likes his new job. So things are okay. I guess. Until they aren't. Later.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ouch, I hope the trouble with your back straightens out soon. (Pun intended.)