Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A sad day

It was a good thing that I took yesterday off from work---I would have been unable to make it anyway. By mid morning, I was down for the count. Today is not going to be any better, I am barely able to make it across the floor - what the hell is going on? I am always in pain, but I have learned to deal with that, now I am too weak in my legs to walk. I have no choice but to go in at least for a little while, there are a couple of things that HAVE to be done this morning. I don't know how I will accomplish that at the moment. Swell.

Because I WAS sitting on my duff all day, i had no choice but to watch the continuing coverage of the massacre at Virginia Tech. What in the hell is happening to our country? Such horror and sadness---my thoughts and prayers go out to those directly affected by this tragedy, and I also grieve for all of us, that our world has come to this, such senseless tragedies, day after day.

I hope each of you have a great day. Out.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're in such pain. :( I'm not very familiar with Lupus, what can one do?