Saturday, March 17, 2007

Graffitti


So, I made it to work today. Quite an accomplishment, considering I could barely walk this morning. And here I am. On my way, I got stuck waiting for a train to pass. A very slow moving train. (that's seven minutes of my life I will never get back.) Anyway, as I watched each train car pass, I was struck at how beautiful the graffiti on them was. How in the hell does that happen? Where are these train cars when the graffiti painters are working their magic? Who are these people? Why do they paint the stuff on the cars? Isn't it mind boggling? I think it takes real talent to do that kind of work, so why are talented people (spray) painting train cars? Is it illegal? If so, that's too bad, because I like the look of it, and I think they should be paid to do it. Perhaps they already are, although I have my doubts. I was just wondering. Later.

No comments: