Friday, March 16, 2007

The bitch is back?

Ahh, Friday. A good day. Supposedly the last day of the week, unless you are in the car business, and then you work on Saturday. But still a good day, nonetheless. Yesterday was an okay day, I worked at the other place of business during the day and went to the garage in the evening until eight. It was a long day, but it really flew by. I saw OS, he worked with me, and D drove all the way over. It seemed forever since I had seen her. She has been quite sick, but is getting better. It was a little busy, and it took a little while to get back in the swing of things, but I managed. H is really doing a great job with it, and I was impressed at the condition of the store. I understand that is unusual, for me to be impressed, apparently I am quite a bitch about it. It hurts when someone you love says something like that, or INFERS something like that, as he would never really come out and say it. OS pretty much agreed, in his own way. I don't want to be that kind of person, but dammit, a business should be run a certain way, and I suppose I think that should always be my way. Anyway, point taken. Ugh. I guess the truth really does hurt. I don't want those that I care about to think of me that way. I think I am more like my father than I care to admit. However, I am the one that is called upon to straighten things out, or I am the one that is complained to when things are all fucked up, and I am always the one that has to answer to Owner, although that will never happen, as he could give a shit about that place, usually. But all of this discussion is moot, as all things really seemed good. I also think that H spent a good amount of time making them right before I went there. Yes, I know that spouses should not work together. And I am quite aware of the reasons. Enough said.

Well, I am off to my day. Plus, I am starving. Oatmeal, here I come. Oh the excitement of my life. Later.

No comments: