Monday, February 12, 2007

Sometimes it just turns out that way

Oh, Monday....again. It doesn't seem right, they just keep coming around. Actually, it's okay, I will welcome going back to work today, and there is something wrong with THAT. Things are okay here, just quiet. Work will be good. I was awake so much of the night, and when I could sleep, I had the worst and weirdest dreams. What the hell is that all about? The weather is the BIG STORY once again, apparently ice then snow on the way, I hate winter, have I ever told you that before? I am not looking forward to being out in that shit, I must say. The older I get, the more I hate winter driving, and i have to be careful, most of the women in my family are driving weenies, and won't go more than a five mile radius from their homes' and only when the pavement is DRY. If I ever get THAT WAY, just shoot me. I have driven all over this country, by myself, at times, and I am not about to let go of that freedom. It has been brought on by fear in my mother and sister, my youngest sister is not this way, although at times she should be, her driving is scary. But that's another story. Damn, I can't type this morning. In any event, this driving thing worries me, not being able to see well-ever-and not being able to see-at all-after dark could be a problem, when it comes to my driving. Hopefully, something will be done about that. It's hard for me to believe that I am just not going to be able to see, period. Well, enough rambling, off to my day. Slow going this morning, it will take time. Later.

No comments: