Monday, January 01, 2007

The time has come...the walrus said....

This has been a very slow day, I took a nap, a long one, after I made pizza calzones and peanut butter bars. I have not accomplished much of anything else. D came by and ate, YS and GF are expected to drop (through) by any time, they want to eat, as well. His chin is quite painful, as expected. H spent most of the afternoon scraping more wallpaper, I'm sure that must seem unending to him, although I am quite excited for it to be finished also, because it is looking so great. He is always slow, but he really does great work. In all things. Really. Back to reality tomorrow, not too excited about it. I will be chained to my desk for the next several weeks, I dread the whole damned thing. I will just hurry to get it done, so it will all be behind me. The end of the month, the end of the quarter, the end of the year. UGH. More tomorrow----s.s. (simonsays)

No comments: