Saturday, November 04, 2006

Cut Short

Another day - Saturday to be exact. I had to think about it for a second, when I am not working, it's hard to know what day it is. I am enjoying the few days off, but it has been unusually busy around here. YS and GF are upstairs asleep, OS is sleeping a few feet away from me as I write this. D came home for lunch yesterday afternoon, as I had made chicken and noodles for her. Last evening pretty much sucked, all came home for the benefit for the neighbor. YS brought home an obituary from the funeral home after visitation, seeing it really made me cry. He was such a good looking kid, sweet smile....it makes me physically ill. YS is having a pretty rough time with all of this, nothing i can say to make it better. OS seems moody, and I assume that is his way of trying to handle all of it. Life was easier when I could kiss the owie and make it all better. The funeral will be this morning, that will be rough for them as well. I believe my typing is disturbing the oldest, I think I will post more later.

No comments: